POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boule V2.0 : Re: Boule V2.0 Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boule V2.0
From: Marc van den Dikkenberg
Date: 6 May 1999 19:41:43
Message: <37321a4e.857285@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 06 May 1999 17:06:14 +0200, Jan Schaefer <jan### [at] imiseuni-leipzigde>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>here is the next version of my first project. I want to add some trees in the

>scene.
>
>Have an extra look at the people. One is curently throwing a boule. But sadly we
>will never know if he gets closer to the wooden ball than the others :-)

Looking good...

Two remarks, though: (think of it as constructive critisism ;-)

- The wooden ball looks like it's floating
- Are you sure the bould-throwing guy isn't confused with basketball?
   I thought that they don't generally throw above waistelevel or
   something. :->

Nice reflection, though!
--
Marc van den Dikkenberg