POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boule V2.0 : Re: Boule V2.0 Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boule V2.0
From: Spider
Date: 6 May 1999 19:45:16
Message: <37321A26.D96D6B2@bahnhof.se>
This image is coming up great.. the reflected people is a very good touch
.. a
tree would be good(even more interesting if it was only the shadow of a t
ree,
seen in the reflection)

as for the ground. this one is better than the last, but you may have to
consider using a HF after all... let's see :-)

Jan Schaefer wrote:

> Hi,
>

> here is the next version of my first project. I want to add some trees
in the

in the

--

//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please