POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POV+for() : Re: POV+for() Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV+for()
From: Phil Clute
Date: 6 May 1999 15:59:22
Message: <3731E7FC.EB2D15A4@tiac.net>
I could have sworn POV had a #do-while directive. Obviously
I haven't tried to use it. Hmm? I must be crossing up my code
a bit...
I've always been curious as to why the pov-team chose #declare
over #define. I mean it doesn't make a difference really, I just
thought since POV is written in C it would be more comfortable
even for them.

Phil
--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.