POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An old sunset : Re: An old sunset Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An old sunset
From: Josh English
Date: 6 May 1999 14:26:42
Message: <3731DEC7.7B356C66@spiritone.com>
It looks like the image is inline instead of attached, which usually leads to
rude comments from some folks.
The water looks very good, but I agree with the others... the sky should be
lighter, but the sun looks okay as far as size goes, but the clouds should be
lit up as well.

I'd also had a light haze at the horizon and it'll look even better

Joshua
eng### [at] spiritonecom