POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : planet - take two : Re: planet - take two Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: planet - take two
From: Rick (Kitty5)
Date: 6 May 1999 09:14:56
Message: <373187c0.0@news.povray.org>
This is one of the best landscapes i have ssen for a while, the moons do
look nice, i think you have them right, also the gran.map on the HF has
worked quite well, must try that myself!

This looks perfect, yes there may be some points that your not happy with,
but if i have ever learnt anything, it knowing when to stop, and say
finished!

Rick