POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An old sunset : Re: An old sunset Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An old sunset
From: Spider
Date: 6 May 1999 07:41:54
Message: <37317203.8E1E22A6@centralen.net>
Nobot wrote:

> Here is a sunset I made a while back and would like some feed back
> i've been working on a newer version with a rolling fog. and a better
> color band in the background and a round flare.. I am aware that the
> colors are wrong the water is too reflective and the sun is too big
> and the stars too bright etc.
Well, I don'g see any stars at all in this image, but the sun looks
good. I don't think the sky should be black, but more a deep blue
colour. As for the water, it is one of the better I've seen.

keep up the good work.

>                                [Image]
> P.S. If i made an error in the way i posted this please notify me this
> is my first image post
This is a multi-part post. The best choice would be that you used the
option "plain text".