POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Angle dependant reflection on a P51 512x384 ~30K : Re: Angle dependant reflection on a P51 512x384 ~30K Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Angle dependant reflection on a P51 512x384 ~30K
From: GrimDude
Date: 6 May 1999 05:19:55
Message: <373150ab.0@news.povray.org>
I think you are referring to the bright nose portion? I rendered this same
perspective at a higher resolution, but deleted a silver light_source I was
using close to the aircraft. The highlighted section returned to normal, the
darker section at the bottom of the nose lightened up to a believable shade,
but still I find more areas demanding attention. [sigh]
  I'm starting to use up bandwidth, so I'll save any updates for a better
time (like when I have something more to present).

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet