POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : planet - take two : Re: planet - take two Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: planet - take two
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 May 1999 04:01:39
Message: <37313E46.55F172CD@aol.com>
Not sure, except that maybe you're thinking it is very close to a star
(sun) due to the brightness. The atmosphere looks adequate enough to
prevent too much radiation with a good sunblock lotion in the 50 range :)
Actually it seems pretty correct to me, and I love the landscape except it
could benefit greatly from a less homogeneous ground color. The moons look
nice, even if maybe very intensely lit as G.D. stated. The shadow sides
are lit well as if by the reflected planet light, same as if the Earths
Moon were shining on a morning or evening twilight.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe