POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : My gravity calculations don't work... help! : Re: Texture Needed Server Time
3 Sep 2024 08:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Needed
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 6 May 1999 03:27:11
Message: <37313617.6CD5C6B@excite.com>
The other reason for starship hull streaks would be minute particles of
dust wearing down the plate... assuming no force fields?

--
The individual is more important then the state!

Politicians are lying, cheating, thieving, underhanded, corrupt,
unethical, unprincipled, degraded, venal, money-grabbing,
self-serving filth that should be killed on sight
(in the messiest, most painful way possible)!