POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Angle dependant reflections in SuperPatch : Re: Angle dependant reflections in SuperPatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Angle dependant reflections in SuperPatch
From: GrimDude
Date: 6 May 1999 02:58:41
Message: <37312f91.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Ron. It wasn't real obvious what exactly the diff thingie was. As
I hadn't seen any changes in the pov help files I thought there wasn't even
a clue to what the syntax could be. <G> I knew that couldn't be! heh
  I'm on the bright/dim roller coaster. :)
  BTW, this patch really helped out my P51 traces and I am looking forward
to the inclusion of all of the patches in the next version of Pov.
Hopefully, angle-dependant reflections will make it in. All I can say is,
Wow!

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet