POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Fractal tutorials : Re: Fractal tutorials Server Time
5 May 2024 06:00:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractal tutorials
From: Peter Popov
Date: 5 May 1999 03:23:06
Message: <3730e2e4.8666326@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 04 May 1999 01:33:56 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Hi Peter,
>
>A tutorial on fractals
>http://life.csu.edu.au/complex/tutorials/tutorial3.html
>

>  The following two are also interesting reading for all if not implicitly
>fractal in content.
>
>Cellular Automata tutorial
>http://life.csu.edu.au/complex/tutorials/tutorial1.html
>
>L-Systems tutorial - some fractal content
>http://life.csu.edu.au/complex/tutorials/tutorial2.html
>

>The sci.fractals FAQ
>http://fractal.mta.ca/sci.fractals-faq/
>
>Also see:
>http://fractal.mta.ca/fractals/
>

>Cheers,

Danke, herr Linkmeister :)

Here's one page you might want to check out and consider adding to
your links list. It is a very comprehensive math links list.

http://www.wco.com/~ejia/EDU/math

BTW, anyone heard anything about octonion Julia sets? I encountered
these during my quest, but all links were dead. Apparently there was
only one man in the world who had some idea what these beasties were,
since all mentions of octonion julias pointed to his page, but it
404ed. Any ideas, anyone?

---------
Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700