POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : My gravity calculations don't work... help! : Re: Texture Needed Server Time
3 Sep 2024 02:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Needed
From: Ken
Date: 5 May 1999 19:02:16
Message: <3730BF5E.77EAF930@pacbell.net>
Albert Sacks wrote:

> Does anyone have a great texture for starship hull plating? Especially

> grittyness. My pathetic attempts all look weird. Please help.

  Attached are a couple i have often thought would work well for
bump mapping the hull of a space bound ship. If you do a little
work colorizing them they might also be usefull tiled with a small
scale on the hull of a ship. I just never got around to trying them
but they are yours if you want them.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shiptex.gif' (6 KB) Download 'shptex.gif' (5 KB)

Preview of image 'shiptex.gif'
shiptex.gif

Preview of image 'shptex.gif'
shptex.gif