POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How do I learn? : Re: How do I learn? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I learn?
From: Rikard Bosnjakovic
Date: 5 May 1999 17:57:59
Message: <3730B0B8.3E21022A@hack.org>
Mikael Carneholm wrote:

> Pretty much the same with everything I've done, i.e. an idea, and a
> problem.

That's the idea with all problems:  Focus the problem, fetch available
datas, check available tools for solving, do solving.

(Off topic: George Polya's book 'How to solve it' is a goldmine for
problemsolvers)

--
// Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/ - ICQ: 1158217

     Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That
     way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.