POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Fur 2 [173 KB] : Re: Fur 2 [173 KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fur 2 [173 KB]
From: Spider
Date: 5 May 1999 17:36:24
Message: <3730AA71.E51CF68@bahnhof.se>
Whee... I can see some very interesting things coming up.. (ever noticed that
the beneath of some leaves are "furred") This is good, perhaps vapour still, but
not so dense that we choke...

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please