POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boule (speak: Boole) : Re: Boule (speak: Boole) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boule (speak: Boole)
From: Steve
Date: 5 May 1999 12:52:20
Message: <3730623A.F3CE7B7B@ndirect.co.uk>
Fine work indeed.

A few suggestions:

a) More interesting sky.

b) Head complete with sunhat looking down to see which ball is
closest
    (reflected of balls).

c) A tree behind the camera reflected on the balls and casting a
patchy       shadow over the imediate vicinity, (you'll need
Gilless' tree macro for     this from:
http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html

Keep up the good work and let us see the finished product.

Cheers
Steve