POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PoV-Ray or RealLife(TM) ? ;-) : Re: PoV-Ray or RealLife(TM) ? ;-) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV-Ray or RealLife(TM) ? ;-)
From: Ken
Date: 5 May 1999 11:00:46
Message: <37304E8A.71912106@pacbell.net>
Michael Andrews wrote:

> Hi Folks, me again.
>         Those of you who think this is a photo, raise your hand. Come on now,
> let's get a count. Mmm hmm. Right, you can put them down now. And the
> people out there who know a fake Awesome Rolex (a faked fake :-) when
> they see one? Ah hah, OK.
>         Well, let me hear some comments, OK?
>
>         Bye for now,
>                 Mike Andrews.

  Did you by any chance notice the ghosts in your image ? Look at the
point where the water line meets the horizon and then center for the
spot light. I see what appears to me someone that looks like maybe a
French artist with a long pointy mustachio and standing behind and to
his right is a clocked and hooded figure. Again to the left of the
artist is another person possibly a nun or an older woman in a heavy
coat or cloak. Possibly more hiding in there if you let your imagination
go for a while.

 I think the scene needs some work but the ghosts were fun.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net