POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jewel CD-ROM Case - MegaDetail! (AA-RAD) : Re: Jewel CD-ROM Case - MegaDetail! (AA-RAD) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jewel CD-ROM Case - MegaDetail! (AA-RAD)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 5 May 1999 10:01:30
Message: <3730412a.0@news.povray.org>
Yep, I take photos sometimes from right/left, top and front views and then
use them as references maps.  Either that or I do a hand sketch of the
object I want to make in 3D for the right, front and work from there...
mostly for accuracy (or basically anything non-organic) I'll use pure
measurements...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind