POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken) : Re: Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 5 May 1999 02:42:02
Message: <372fda2a.0@news.povray.org>
Gee, you guys are really funny... but I'm sick of seeing Australia treated
like that... considering it has the highest computer/person ratio in the
world, and the largest online connectivity percentage... I know we've only
got 18 million people here... but it certainly is an advanced place compared
to some...

Ah well... and by the way, Australia is considered the most multicultural
country in the world...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind