POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New computer:-) : Re: New computer:-) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New computer:-)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 5 May 1999 02:32:31
Message: <372fd7ef.0@news.povray.org>
HUH???  What r u on about???

I was talking about SGI's new workstation... you know, the new NT series
that uses NT instead of Irix/SGIOS/UNIX (and all other combinations
thereof...)

It'd be nice to be able to run MAX on a system that has Quad Xeons... Ah
well... I think I'll just go back to druling over them...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind