POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Good morning Mr Phelps ! : Re: Good morning Mr Phelps ! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good morning Mr Phelps !
From: Rick (Kitty5)
Date: 4 May 1999 21:53:07
Message: <372f9673.0@news.povray.org>
Very nice, but just one small point :)

Why qould an organisation that 'does not exist' produce medals, isn't that a
bit like the Roswell Air Force base selling plastic UFO and Alien models in
its gift shop?

PS How about posting Plain Text?

Rick

Here is the medal my new "employer" gave me.
"Should you or any of this newsgroup be caught doing great pictures with
POV, the POV team will disavow none of your known actions.
This post will not self-destruct in five seconds.
Good luck !"
Just for fun but I had a hell of a time laying out the letters. They are not

I somewhat changed the words on the medal (I am european). I hope that you
on the other side of the Atlantic won't be offended.
One last thing, this is not the final version, but comments on what to add
are welcomed.

By the way, this picture was rendered with X-povray (thanks Mark Gordon)