POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stone Henge with Meta ball Flubber : Re: Stone Henge with Meta ball Flubber Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stone Henge with Meta ball Flubber
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 4 May 1999 20:40:29
Message: <372f856d.0@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Using reverse psychology on yourself? Thinking maybe you'll see a vast
> improvement between the two computers, that sort of thing? ;)

After working on a 400mhz machine all day I need something to convince me
that my 133 home PC is fast.

Eric (heading to the attic to see if I can find my old 8088-based Zenith PC.
Has anybody ported POV to the TRS-80???)

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
--- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree