POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Attempt at "Photo-Realism" : Attempt at "Photo-Realism" Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Attempt at "Photo-Realism"
From: GrimDude
Date: 4 May 1999 11:38:18
Message: <372f065a.0@news.povray.org>
T-Storms and Tornadoes are keeping me from getting this done, but I
thought I'd risk my modem to share this with you all.
  Obviously, I don't have everything set exactly right yet, but radiosity is
really helping this scene. I cropped this down to the P51, so as not to
reveal too many details. I don't want to spoil everything! :)

--
GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet

Post a reply to this message