POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken) : Re: Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 4 May 1999 04:41:23
Message: <372ea4a3.0@news.povray.org>
LOL, yeah... :-O

Hey Mike, great work!  I think it's an excellent form of artistic
expression!  Keep up the great work and we all look forward to more images
from you!  You should ask Uncle Ken about julia fractals, I'm sure that
you'll like them!

Keep on tracing!  Hi from Australia!  :)
(p.s.  Australia isn't all kangaroos, koalas and desert by the way... there
are actually nice people here too, he he he ;-)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind