POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boule (speak: Boole) : Re: Boule (speak: Boole) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boule (speak: Boole)
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 3 May 1999 18:12:29
Message: <372e113d.0@news.povray.org>
Great!

Now add the grandfather-type guy in the distance who makes ready to cast the
next ball, only seen through reflection in the balls already lying there!
:-)
Maybe some other onlookers, contestors, bystanders? A park? A town? Ok, ok,
getting carried away, but still, the finish on the balls simply cries to
reflect some scenery!

Johannes.