POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Fractal tutorials : Fractal tutorials Server Time
5 May 2024 15:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Fractal tutorials
From: Peter Popov
Date: 3 May 1999 15:40:31
Message: <372de9b6.4231726@news.povray.org>
I know this is not *exactly* the approptiate group (nor the
appropriate server for all that I know of :) ) but with all these
fractal postings recently I may survive the flames :)

Anyway, can anyone direct me to some .pdf .doc .eps or similar format
(or html but if it is a single page) tutorial on fractals? I am
interested in chaotic systems, attractors, M-set and J-set offspring,
2D and 3D. The FractInt documentation is very brief on these subjects.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

---------
Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700