POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... (180k) : Re: IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... (180k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... (180k)
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 2 May 1999 11:57:18
Message: <372d6497.27928003@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 02 May 1999 13:41:21 +0200, Fabien Mosen <101### [at] compuservecom>
wrote:

>It seems I've been a little late to submit this image to the
>IRTC "History" round, so I'm showing it here...

Commiserations Fabien.  The subject of your image is very moving and the image
itself is stunning.  The lighting makes it very evocative, the curtains and
textiles are very convincing and of course the photographs make it.  I know how
you must feel having put in all that effort only to just miss the deadline (I
crept in with only a few hours to spare.)  It's good that we have this forum so
that you are able to bring your work to a wider audience.
David
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com