POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray going down!!!!! : Re: Moray going down!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray going down!!!!!
From: bucky
Date: 2 May 1999 23:27:05
Message: <372d0979.0@news.povray.org>
hey guys, I think you are missing the point here. I'm in the 8th grade and
cant afford anything but, I dont know about everyone else but when I do get
money in my pocket I will GLADLY pay for it. I hate to say it but I side
with ian, I dont know about ian but I know I will register. but try to
recall back to the 8th grade where the best job you could get was mowing
lawns for $15 a lawn. Also, if 15% goes to church(GOD has been good to me),
45% to colleg that leaves little of the $20 to spend on a 90$ modelling
tool. also I dont think my parents would be too happy if I spent my life
savings on a modeler
-Bucky
Jesus saves

Thomas de Groot <t.d### [at] nitgtnonl> wrote in message
> I totally agree with Johannes!
> To Ian Burgmyer: Might be a wish for Birthday and/or Father Chrismas???
>
> Thomas
>
> Johannes Hubert wrote:
>
> > Ian Burgmyer wrote in message <3722a4cf.0@news.povray.org>...
> > >Not everyone's made of money, ya know.  Heck, I'm a student with no
source
> > >of income (I'm still in 8th grade and 14).  How am I supposed to
purchase
> > >the registered copy of Moray (which I LOVE) and Paint Shop Pro (which I
> > ALSO
> > >love!)?  Maybe in a few years when I'm allowed to work, yes, but now?
No.

> > >Not everyone has money to spend.
> >
> > In this case: Don't use it!
> >
> > Just face the facts of live! If you haven't got the money for something,
> > then you can't have that something!
> >
> > I am a software developer with only an average income. How am I supposed
> > purchase that nice ocean-view condo I saw the other day (which I LOVE)
or to