POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVFest Big Logo : Re: POVFest Big Logo Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVFest Big Logo
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 2 May 1999 15:38:33
Message: <372c9ba9.0@news.povray.org>
Well, I think it's time to uncover the message hidden in the image, if you
look closely to the blobmen's attitude, you will read "Hey fools, It's april
fool's day today !" (the image has been posted on 05/01/99

Please before flaming me consider the following :

1) I'm really sorry for the inconvenience if any
2) I'm glad if I succeeded to fool you
3) The image is what I wanted it to be, I didn't create the image for the
trick, I decided the trick after the rendering.

Hope nobody lost too much time on it

Philippe