POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Classical reconconstruction problems : Re: Classical reconconstruction problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Classical reconconstruction problems
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 2 May 1999 02:41:29
Message: <372be589.0@news.povray.org>
Give a try to
THE FIVE ORDERS OF CLASSICAL ARCHITECTURE by Nathan G B O'Brien (mail :
no1### [at] ozemailcomau Web page : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~no13/)

and

Keith Hull : "I've also created a columns plugin, currently it creates
Doric, Ionic,
Plain, Spiral, and Church type columns.

It's on my web page...

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/pov.htm"

And may be you can post a closeup so that someone here can help you

Philippe