POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVFest Big Logo : POVFest Big Logo Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  POVFest Big Logo
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 1 May 1999 12:56:14
Message: <372b241e.0@news.povray.org>
Here is my contibution to the POVFest Logo, it is also a tribute to
Blobmen.inc and all the good people who made it (Peter Houston, Govert
Zoethout...)

What is a little bit interesting in this logo is the message hidden in the
blobmen's attitude. If you think this message be a little bit too cryptic
(I'm not a Blobman expert, just a fan), I'll make it clearer, but I'm sure
most of you will find it out.

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: