POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Images! : Re: First Images! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Images!
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 May 1999 09:29:55
Message: <372af3c3.0@news.povray.org>
Rick (Kitty5) wrote in message <372ae791.0@news.povray.org>...
>These I like, the warp, is very nice!,
>
>I wish I still had some of my early images that I did about 5 years ago,
but
>several new Computers, HD crashed there is not much lefty of my early work
>:(
>
>Rick

I know the feeling, my hard drive gave up without warning last week. Lost
most of
my code, all of my image_maps and bump_maps.

This is my first real pic in pov (first was sphere over plane) For a friend
for christmas.

Books by Sonya Robert, chain by someone I don't remember now. Rest my own
work.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tree.jpg' (61 KB)