POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : glass pic rendered in pov ray : Re: glass pic rendered in pov ray Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: glass pic rendered in pov ray
From: Rick (Kitty5)
Date: 1 May 1999 08:37:54
Message: <372ae792.0@news.povray.org>
The 'cube' is far to angular, maybe you should upp the poly count a bit.

also, as this is a mesh, Photons will not work, nor will refraction, mesh
ojbects are hollow boxes with the walls being infinatly thin.

try modelling the cube with standard POVray primitives.

btw, did I mention that this does NOT Look like a POVray render, but It may
be just because of the low quality of the mesh used for the cube.

Rick

PS Hi Nick!