POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space filling curves (~50Kb) : Re: Space filling curves (~50Kb) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:10:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space filling curves (~50Kb)
From: Spider
Date: 4 May 1999 21:25:22
Message: <372F8EA0.EC227F93@bahnhof.se>
Hmm.. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough to waht I meant then... I meant those inside
powerplants, that convert the energy from burning coal/GROT (Swedish name is
"Grenar Ris Och Toppar", ie. waste from clearings) into water, and then once
again into the warm water system that supplies the town. (in this case) yep,
there are two different water systems due to different water qualities and so
on.

Theese things tend to be pretty large tubes carrying the water at a relative
high speed. (Ken's not the only "injuneer" around :-)

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please