POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Attempt at "Photo-Realism" : Re: Attempt at "Photo-Realism" Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attempt at "Photo-Realism"
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 May 1999 19:00:46
Message: <372F6E01.1FEC372C@aol.com>
I knew a kid when I was in 5th or 6th grade that drew these planes in
pencil incredibly well, nice 3D definition along with the shape and
details. Always has amazed me to this day. This plane looks very well too,
though I have no knowledge of these. Except to ask about the radio
wire(?). Doesn't it just go from the upright mast to the tail? Not all the
way from the cockpit? As far as the AA goes, using +AM2
(Sampling_Method=2), or a larger depth (+R4) with +AM1 at least, always
seems to net better results in my opinion when it comes to such fine
lines.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe