POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : importing texture definitions : Re: importing texture definitions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: importing texture definitions
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 4 May 1999 18:34:40
Message: <372F67AA.33E5A969@mninter.net>
If you know how to do POV-Code(Or, if you are even lazier, use the same
names), just use the .inc file to texture each object. If you don't want
to do much work, just have it replace whatever texture name you gave it
in moray with the texture name you want to use.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh