POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New computer:-) : Re: New computer:-) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New computer:-)
From: Spider
Date: 4 May 1999 18:37:49
Message: <372F675C.7A8FD3A@bahnhof.se>
Humma... a page for it woulld be good, since It was some time since I was
 on the
tracker scene last... As for favourites, K2 are fun :-) as are Conclusive
 Awe.

system? messed up :-)

--

//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please