POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Povray Festival logo : Re: Povray Festival logo Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Festival logo
Date: 3 May 1999 17:59:40
Message: <372F5EEC.9BB47C8D@club-internet.fr>
I like the metallic texture of the "POV-Ray" lettering. Is it texture_mapped
as well?

It makes me thinking that apart from the black and white checkered board,
POV-Ray doesn't have a logo of its own, like Lightwave, Maya and the like.

Has any of you have an idea.
It could be a very interesting theme for the IRTC.