POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Fractal tutorials : Re: Fractal tutorials Server Time
5 May 2024 04:44:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractal tutorials
From: Ken
Date: 4 May 1999 17:15:01
Message: <372F54B9.89F4EFE9@pacbell.net>
F.VERBAAS wrote:

> Am I lucky. Next tuesday I give a presentation on cellular automata and
> lindenmayer graphics. And now all these pointers in this group!
>
> Thanx again.
>
> --
> Frans Verbaas

Hi,

  Very near the bottom of the page listed below is a fairly comprehensive
list of L-System related links to other sites on the subject. I have found
the page has not been maintained well but many of the links are still
active and the page is a great general source for CG related links.

http://www.rz.tu-ilmenau.de/~juhu/cg_links.html

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net