POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Udo's...how can I make them into CSG's? : Udo's...how can I make them into CSG's? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Udo's...how can I make them into CSG's?
From: Dan
Date: 4 May 1999 01:13:47
Message: <372E74F5.26BF640@earthlink.net>
Greetings all,

I'm trying to create a trophy with engraved lettering on it.  Simple
enough, right?  Create the trophy (done), create the script (done), and
make a CSG differencing the script from the trophy.  Except - I made the
trophy in another program and imported it into Moray...and Moray will
apparently not allow me to create a CSG from a UDO...

Of course, I could try to recreate the trophy in Moray, but I would like
to avoid that if possible...

Any suggestions welcome!  Thanks for your time.

Dan