POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : X-POV-Ray? : Re: X-POV-Ray? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: X-POV-Ray?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 May 1999 23:54:31
Message: <372E6143.7D21671@aol.com>
You sure you're not talking about a X program for Linux OS? POV-Ray for
Linux is apparently one such program.
I know this X-Pov thing was mentioned somewhere else but I failed to
locate the posting to see what it was called exactly. Internet search
results weren't succesful, except to find a page concerning Linux and X
programs.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe