POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Good morning Mr Phelps ! : Re: Good morning Mr Phelps ! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good morning Mr Phelps !
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 3 May 1999 22:40:42
Message: <372E4F50.787DE281@uncc.edu>
Is it mere coincidence that "Impossible Mission Force" and
"International Monetary Fund" have the same initials? :-)
Also, I'd be a little wary of hanging that thing around my neck if it's
going to self-destruct in 5 seconds.
Looks nice, by the way.

Andy

--

"There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches.

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi