POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How do I learn? : Re: How do I learn? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I learn?
From: Josh English
Date: 3 May 1999 11:46:15
Message: <372DC4B3.65F03A28@spiritone.com>
One of my goals is to create a Cyclopedia for POV-Ray for speceific q&a and I
suspect that you have questions that will work. If you post your exact
question I will post an explanation and solution. If someone else finds a
solid solution, I will post that with my own explanation about the whys and
wherefores. I tutor folks with college level algebra, which is the same stuff
as high school level classes.

My goal is to make you understand what is happening and why, and I also strive
to make it clear and presentable (unlike some of my posts to this NG), so if
something isn't clear, ask away.

The site doesn't have much of anything at this point, but please help me fill
it up. I can't begin to guess at the questions you will ask, but once you ask,
I can answer.

The site is currently at
http://www.spiritone.com/~english/cyclopedia/cyclopedia.html and if it's
unreadable, accept my apology. I'm experimenting with CSS and trying to find a
comprimise between how all the other browsers draw this stuff is quite a
challenge... I'm working on that, too.

Josh