POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gasket Fractals ... : Re: Gasket Fractals ... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gasket Fractals ...
From: Rikard Bosnjakovic
Date: 3 May 1999 12:26:17
Message: <372DC002.8F05AB17@hack.org>
Michael Andrews wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>         Everyone seems to be doing fractals these days, so I thought I'd put my
> oar in with these two ...
>         The macro and scene file to produce them will appear on p.t.s-f.

That Sierpinsky-picture rocks my nuts! :)

Some hints: If you've got enough power and time, how about making those
spheres with glass and some amazing filters on each one? :-)

--
// Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/ - ICQ: 1158217

     Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That
     way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.