POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Transmit and filter array : Re: Transmit and filter array Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transmit and filter array
From: Rikard Bosnjakovic
Date: 3 May 1999 12:20:29
Message: <372DBEA5.2816F884@hack.org>
Andrew Woodfin wrote:

>     One more. Sorry about the filesize but tighter jpeg compression really
> gummed the image up. This time the background is pure green and pure red, with

When posting HUGE pictures like that, it's wise to type the imagesize in
the header or such. I don't care, because I'm on an ethernetconnection
at no cost at all, but there are modemusers (*g*) out there.

--
// Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/ - ICQ: 1158217

     Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That
     way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.