POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : sine/cosine and exponents with animations? : Re: sine/cosine and exponents with animations? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sine/cosine and exponents with animations?
From: Steve
Date: 3 May 1999 09:10:01
Message: <372D9317.340C4238@puzzlecraft.com>
Hi Lounento,

If you want to code this stuff directly, then you should study the manual.
However, Chris Colefax has already written a macro ( ClockMod ) that does all
of this for you and I have written a tutorial on using the macro.

If you want to discuss the ClockMod macro further, post a message in the
animation group and we'll get you going bouncing balls that lose energy,
accelerations, decellerations, cyclics, all of it.

steve