POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boule (speak: Boole) : Boule (speak: Boole) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Boule (speak: Boole)
From: Jan Schaefer
Date: 3 May 1999 05:39:10
Message: <372D60AA.1506225D@imise.uni-leipzig.de>
Hi,

this is my first picture I post to this group. I hope it looks not to much like
the boring but also famous "mirror-ball-on-checkered-plane-thing" ...

It shows a game called Boule. I think they play it mostly in France.

I need some help to brighten the shadows and to improve the ground.

So feel free to comment. Both types of commenting, positive and negative, are
welcome.

So long,

Jan

Post a reply to this message