POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... (180k) : Re: IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... NOT ! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... NOT !
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 3 May 1999 02:53:36
Message: <372D38A0.61CCE64C@compuserve.com>
It has finally been accepted, many hours after I sent it, even tough
itwas sent a few hours after the deadline...  I suppose it has been
manually processed, don't know !

About the lights :
- 1 area above the desk, the light arc being incidently caused by
light fading.
- 1 area inside the lamp on the night stand
- 1 general dimmer light
- nothing under the bed !

Fabien.