POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How do I learn? : Re: How do I learn? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I learn?
From: TonyB
Date: 3 May 1999 01:18:40
Message: <372D0E92.1EA3B16F@panama.phoenix.net>
Read. That how I do it. I'm also 17. I also don't understand university
level algebra, calculus, chaos theory, cosmology or super string theory (I
understand a little about cloth in general, though). I just read, ask my
teachers and by trial and error something comes up that's worth showing.
Basically, I just know that the attractor image I made has something to do
with chaos, how and why are not of my concern, just making the cool image
is. (=