POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... (180k) : Re: IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... (180k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC "history" - missed the deadline... (180k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 May 1999 20:56:53
Message: <372CE640.81007CCE@aol.com>
Maybe didn't make it to IRTC but there's still the POV-Fest!
I can't see a connection with any other light source in the room either
for the one seemingly under the bed. Also, the arc of illumination on the
picture wall, that regular caustics (non-photon) or a result of the light
object?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe