POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How I did the rolling fog, (with no media) : Re: How I did the rolling fog, (with no media) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How I did the rolling fog, (with no media)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 2 May 1999 20:20:56
Message: <372CDDD3.8C2D2D51@home.com>
I'm not one to complain but you already posted this a little way down. If you
wanted to post if again it would be better if you left the image out the
second time and just pointed people to the original a few posts down. Also you
might want to consider posting the source in povray.text.scene-files. Anyway
its a very nice image, perhaps it needs more light. A dime light with noshadow
on would help to light up the trees. Also as someone else suggested the light
looks like its coming from the moon so either move the main light or create a
moon in the scene.